Wednesday, May 5, 2021
40. Hon ALISON XAMON to the Leader of the House representing the Minister for Planning:
I refer to my questions without notice regarding the Bush Forever initial audit and the government’s response that this review would be completed in this financial year and published following completion.
(1) Can the minister please advise how this review is progressing?
(2) Will the minister commit to completing and publishing this review prior to 31 December 2021?
Hon SUE ELLERY replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
(1) The review of the Bush Forever audit is underway.
(2) I am advised that the Western Australian Planning Commission intends to publish a report on the outcomes of the audit before the end of 2021.