781. Hon ALISON XAMON to the minister representing the Minister for Lands:
I refer to the summary business case for the Ocean Reef Marina, which was expected to be publicly available in October 2018, but was still being developed in November 2018.
(1) Has the full business case for this project been completed?
(2) If yes to (1), when was the business case completed?
(3) If no to (1), can the minister please advise when this is likely to be completed?
(4) Has the summary business case for this project been completed?
(5) If yes to (4), will the minister please table this summary business case?
(6) If no to (4), when does the minister anticipate that this work will be completed?
(7) If no to (5), why not?
The PRESIDENT: It is a very long question, member.
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question. The following information has been provided by the Minister for Lands.
(2) The publicly available version of the summary business case was completed in December 2018.
(3) Not applicable.
(5) Yes. I table the attached document.
[See paper 2911 - Summary Business Case for Ocean Reef Marina (July 2017) ]
(6)–(7) Not applicable.