Wednesday, March 11, 2020
175. Hon ALISON XAMON to the minister representing the Treasurer:
I refer to the justice pipeline model.
- Is the full model now complete?
- If no to (1), when is it anticipated the model will be completed?
- Has the model now been used to simulate the impact of any policy or parameter changes?
- If yes to (3), what proposed changes have been analysed using the model?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
- Not applicable.
- The justice pipeline model has been used to assess the impact of demand pressures across the criminal justice system and to analyse issues being considered as part of the 2020–21 budget process.