552. Hon ALISON XAMON to the Minister for Disability Services:
I refer to the Bennett Brook Disability Justice Centre.
(1) How many FTE staff are currently engaged at the centre?
(2) What positions do each of these staff hold?
(3) How many FTE of the following staff are currently engaged at the centre —
(c) other mental health staff; and
(d) other health staff?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
(1) A total of 21.4 FTE are engaged at the centre.
(2) The positions currently engaged include manager, individual and transitional services; coordinator, individual and transitional services; business support coordinator; disability justice officer; and gardener at 0.4 FTE.
(3) (a) Nil.
(b) Clinicians from the disability justice service, including three psychologists, engage with centre residents regularly and attend the centre frequently. The clinical FTE for disability justice service is currently 4.4 FTE.
(c)–(d) Drop-in support occurs from the nursing services branch of the Department of Communities. On most occasions, residents access health care from a variety of community-based health practitioners.