201. Hon ALISON XAMON to the minister representing the Minister for Corrective Services:
I refer to the answer provided to my question on notice 2664 about education at Banksia Hill Detention Centre.
- What specific options were being, or are currently being, explored by the department?
- Has any decision been made on changes to the educational program at Banksia Hill Detention Centre?
- If yes to (2), what changes are being made and when is it anticipated that they will be made?
- If no to (2), when is it anticipated that this decision will be made?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question. The following answer has been provided by the Minister for Corrective Services.
- No specific options regarding education assistants are currently being considered.
(3)–(4) Not applicable.