380. Hon ALISON XAMON to the minister representing the Minister for Planning:
I refer to the Evan Jones green paper “Modernising Western Australia’s Planning System”.
(1) How many submissions were received on this green paper?
(2) Is the review and analysis of responses complete?
(3) If yes to (2), will the minister please table the review and analysis?
(4) If no to (2), when will this be complete?
(5) Could the minister please advise the time frame for the production of the corresponding white paper for this planning reform initiative?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
(1) A total of 254 submissions were received.
(2)–(5) The Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage is currently finalising a government response to the green paper, which will include a summary of submissions. The government response will be released following consideration by the government and will enable timely implementation of key planning reform initiatives.