Veterans Affairs Links
Admin Note: The links below need to be fixed!
- VVCS - Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service 1800 011 046.
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) information to help veterans and their families, think and deal with the issue of responsible drinking as well as offering counselling services.
- The Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) mission is to serve Australia's veterans, their war widow(er)s and dependents through programs of care compensation, commemoration and defence support services. Call 13 32 54.
- Centrelink is a national agency that delivers services and social security payments on behalf of a number of government departments. .
- Medicare Australia processes claims for payments to providers (and other entitled persons) on behalf of the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
- The "Vietnam Veterans' Association of Australia this website has been designed with two purposes in mind. The first, to provide information of special or current interest to Australian Vietnam veterans. The second, to provide for students of all ages, historical context, information about Australia's involvement in the war, Australian units, servicemen and servicewomen.
- The Partners of Veterans endeavours to inform members of their rights, entitlements and avenues of support available throughout the Veteran and wider community.
- The Coalition for EqualityAdvocate group for the equitable rights for gays and lesbians serving in the Australian Defence Force.
- The Department of Defence, The Australian Army this information page sets out how the DVA can help current and previous serving members.