604. Hon ALISON XAMON to the Minister for Education and Training:
I refer to the new student management system that went live at North Metropolitan TAFE in semester 1 and is currently being rolled out to regional TAFE colleges.
(1) How much was originally budgeted to plan, develop, build, test and fully implement this system?
(2) Has an assessment of the implementation at north metro college been undertaken?
(3) If yes to (2), will the minister please table that assessment?
(4) If no to (2), why has this system been rolled out to the regional colleges prior to identifying and correcting issues found at north metro college?
Hon SUE ELLERY replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
I did indicate behind the Chair that I was not confident that I could get the answer today. It is not possible for me to provide a response to this question within the required time period. I will have a response available on the next sitting day of the Legislative Council.