604. Hon ALISON XAMON to the Leader of the House representing the Minister for Culture and the Arts:
I refer to the lack of information regarding the State Records Office in the 2019–20 state budget.
(1) Could the minister please advise whether the service “State Information Management and Archival Services” from the 2018–19 state budget is still being delivered; and —
(a) if yes, could the minister please advise how this service is being delivered; and
(b) if not, why not?
(2) Could the minister please table the key performance indicators of the State Records Office?
(3) Could the minister please provide the current organisational structure for the State Records Office and advise which positions are filled, and whether those staff are casual, contract or ongoing?
(4) Could the minister please provide the current reporting structure of the State Records Office?
Hon SUE ELLERY replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
(a) The State Records Office is delivering state information management and archival services in accordance with its legislative mandate under the State Records Act 2000 and within its allocated resources.
(b) Not applicable.
(2) Not applicable. Following a review of key performance indicators, the State Records Office no longer has a discrete set of KPIs.
(3)–(4) I table the attached organisational structure and reporting structure. [See paper 2763 - State Records Office — Organisational and Reporting Structure