83. Hon ALISON XAMON to the Minister for Environment:
I refer to the answers to my questions without notice 10 and 60 of last week about clearing on the Shenton Park Rehabilitation Hospital site.
(1) When did LandCorp request suspension of consideration of clearing permit application CPS 7781/1?
(2) Will the minister please table all correspondence sent to LandCorp from the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation regarding this clearing application?
(3) Will the minister please explain where in the Environmental Protection Act 1986 the power to suspend consideration of a clearing application lies?
(4) Has the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation been consulted regarding the subdivision application?
(5) If yes to (4), can the minister please table any response the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation has provided regarding the subdivision application?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question. Given the nature of the information requested, it is not possible to provide the information in the time available and I request that the member place the question on notice.