10. Hon ALISON XAMON to the minister representing the Minister for Lands:
I refer to recent reporting in the Subiaco Post regarding the suspension of clearing permit application CPS 7781/1 to clear 1.52 hectares of banksia woodland at Lemnos Street due to outstanding planning processes.
(1) What planning processes remain outstanding in relation to the Shenton Park Rehabilitation Hospital redevelopment?
(2) When will these planning processes likely be concluded?
(3) When is a determination regarding CPS 7781/1 likely to be made?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
(1) It is the consideration of the subdivision application.
(2) It will be in April 2018.
(3) The application is currently on hold and, therefore, the timing for the decision is unknown.