916. Hon ALISON XAMON to the Minister for Environment:
I refer to clearing permit application CPS 7781/1 regarding the clearing of 1.52 hectares of banksia woodland at Lemnos Street.
(1) How many public submissions were received?
(2) How many of that number supported the application for clearing?
(3) How many opposed it?
Hon STEPHEN DAWSON replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
(1) During the advertised submission period for clearing permit application CPS 7781/1, the Department of Water and Environment Regulation received 1 001 submissions.
(2) No applications supported the clearing.
(3) There were 1 001 applications that opposed it.