426. Hon ALISON XAMON to the Leader of the House representing the Premier:
I refer to the justice planning and reform committee.
(1) What is the current membership of the committee?
(2) How often does the committee meet?
(3) When did the committee last met?
(4) Will the minister please table the minutes from the committee’s last meeting?
(5) If no to (4), why not?
Hon SUE ELLERY replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of the question.
(1) The justice planning and reform committee has the following membership: the director general of the Department of the Premier and Cabinet; the Director of Public Prosecutions; the WA Commissioner of Police; the director general of the Department of Justice; the Commissioner of Corrective Services, Department of Justice; the executive director, courts, Department of Justice; the director general of the Department of Communities; and the executive director, Department of Treasury.
(2) The committee meets monthly.
(3) The committee last met on 3 April 2019.
(4)–(5) No. The minutes of the 3 April 2019 meeting have not been endorsed by the committee and include information that is cabinet-in-confidence.