Department Of Mines and Petroleum — staff succession planning
Date:Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Extract from Hansard
5240. Hon Alison Xamon to the Minister for Mines and Petroleum
I refer to intended review of Department of Mines and Petroleum staff succession planning expected to be completed by the end of 2011, as per the department’s response to the Hunter review of regulations governing shale, tight and coal seam gas, and I ask —
(1) Has this review of succession planning been completed?
(2) Were any major concerns identified as a result of this review?
(3) If yes to (2), what were they?
(4) Have or will any changes to the department’s practices been made as a result of this review?
Hon NORMAN MOORE replied:
(1) Yes, the review was completed in November 2011.
(3) Not applicable.
(4) The review recommended that the Petroleum Resources Branch be restructured into three areas:
- Projects and Policy;
- Assessment; and
and this has been implemented.